Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in your next role?
At Hillman Ross, we are a rapidly growing recrtuiment firm that grew from 5 consultants to 45 consultants in the last few years and we are still looking to grow! As we continue to expand, we are looking for self-driven and dynamic individuals to join our team across multiple desks.
What you will do:
- Builds and manages a database of viable candidates adequate to support existing, as well as, accommodate new business.
- Creating and executing a strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, hiring, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates
- Marketing candidate skills, knowledge, and abilities to the appropriate companies resulting in a successful match, thus positioning us as a leader in the industry
- Complying with all internal processes regarding the new hire and on boarding process for Talent
- Coordinating and managing external recruiting activities i.e. job fairs, networking events
- Consistently exceeding client and talent expectations by offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Maintains and assists current Talent on assignment at the customer site as well as assists the Business Development Manager in building a relationship with the customer.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Preferably 1+ year experience in recruitment or 2+ years' experience in sales industry.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong command in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be desirable but not a must.
- Passion for fintech industry and/or experience with IT.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or email directly at with your resume and salary expectations.