Our client, a leading U.S. based FMCG is currently looking for a high calibre to join their team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for FMCG SUPERVISOR - RETAIL OPERATIONS
- Track merchandisers' and promoters' performance
- Preparation of materials to have better communication on commercial plan to merchandisers
- Design trackable and actionable report and issue report timely for teams' immediate follow up
- Wholly responsible for tools like FFA maintenance and update
- Audit execution plan instore
- Feedback on instore execution, limitations, shopper campaign, competitors' situation that will impact company's leading position
- High Diploma holder or above
- At least 3-5 years working experience with related supervising level, preferably gained from FMCG industry and experience in retailer's store operations and shoppers marketing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.