Our client is a renowned Lifestyle Brand with a global presence, with their products reaching over 30 countries in the world. With rapid expansion plans, they are seeking for an experienced FP&A Manager and act as the Finance business partner across different departments.
We are now seeking for a BUSINESS PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER (E-COMMERCE)
- Report directly to the FP&A Director
- Lead the financial planning & analysis such as sales controlling, strategic pricing, trend analysis, KPI analysis etc.
- Conduct investment appraisals and feasibility analysis on P&L projections of new expansion projects while optimizing business opportunities.
- Act as a business partner to other business functions to drive business initiatives and streamline operations.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong command of English and Chinese (read and write)
- 8+ years relevant experience in a listed & well-established corporation, with at least 3+ years in management position.
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and ability to multi-task.
- Experienced in Retail / FMCG / Pharmaceutical / E-Commerce industry is required.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with strong business acumen
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.