Our client is a multinational corporation with multiple manufacturing plant within Asia. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
We are now seeking for a FP&A MANAGER
- Report directly to the Head of Finance
- Responsible to lead all FP&A matters, including planning, reporting, and various analysis for Asia Pacific Region
- Develop and maintain financial models, and support on SOX compliance requirement
- Management reporting and analysis, costing analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and support senior management on decision making
- Provide recommendation to improve profitability and efficiency
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified member of CPA, with minimum 8 years of relevant experience from a sizable organization
- Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Occasional travel with Asia is required
- Strong communication, presentation and people management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.