Our client is a reputable listed company with multiple manufacturing plant within Asia. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
We are now seeking for FP&A MANAGER
- Responsible to lead all FP&A matters, including planning, reporting, and various analysis
- Develop and maintain financial modelling for the evaluation of potential business and support global business growth
- Management reporting and analysis, costing analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and support senior management on decision making
- Provide recommendation to improve profitability and efficiency
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified member of CPA, with minimum 10 years of relevant experience from a sizable organization
- Manufacturing industry with costing experience are preferred
- Strong communication, presentation and people management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.