Our client is an established Multinational Corporation (MNC) which owns multiple International Lifestyle brands and a market leader in multiple product lines. Despite the current market sentiments, they are adding a new headcount in their Finance team to cope with the rapid expansion.
We are now seeking for a FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER (FP&A).
- Report directly to the Hong Kong General Manager and Group Finacne Director based in Europe.
- Lead the financial planning & analysis such as sales controlling, cash flow forecast, strategic pricing, product mix analysis, KPI analysis etc.
- Conduct investment appraisals and feasibility analysis on P&L projections of new expansion projects while optimising business opportunities.
- Act as a business partner to other business functions to drive business initiatives and streamline operations.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong command of English and Chinese (read and write)
- 8+ years relevant experience in a listed & well-established corporation, with at least 3+ years in management position.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and ability to multi-task.
- Experienced in Retail / FMCG / Pharmaceutical / E-Commerce industry is a MUST.
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills
- Hands-on, system savvy, strong in Excel (pivot table)
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with strong business acumen
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.