Our client is a renowned European Lifestyle Brand with a strong international presence and market leader in multiple product lines. Despite the current market sentiments, they are hiring a team lead in the Finance team to cope with the rapid expansions.
We are now seeking for a FP&A MANAGER - MANAGEMENT REPORTING & ANALYSIS
- Report directly to the Financial Controller based in Europe.
- Work closely with Shared Services Team (in Hong Kong) and ensure timely and accurate reports
- Prepare monthly management reports and provide valuable insights to senior management.
- Lead the financial planning & analysis such as sales controlling, cash flow forecast, budgeting, forecasting, product mix analysis, KPI analysis etc.
- Act as a business partner to other business functions to drive business initiatives and streamline operations.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required, such as to conduct investment appraisals and feasibility analysis on P&L projections of new expansion projects while optimising business opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong command of English and Chinese (read and write)
- 8+ years relevant experience in a listed & well-established corporation, with at least 3+ years in management position.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and ability to multi-task.
- Prior industry experience in FMCG / Retail / Pharmaceutical / E-Commerce industry is a MUST.
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills
- Hands-on, system savvy, strong in Excel (pivot table)
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with strong business acumen
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.