This position sits within the Hong Kong / Macao Financial Planning & Analysis team of a highly reputable luxury retail company.
To meet the demands of a growing business, they are now seeking a talented finance professional for the role of FP&A Manager
- Report to the Finance Director leading a small team
- Act as the finance decision-support lead for retail operations across Hong Kong / Macao markets
- Business Partnership - collaborate and communicate with Managing Directors, General Managers, and functional heads to advise on and drive business initiatives
- Execute financial and business analysis - OPEX control, inventory management, revenue drivers, feasibility studies, product line performance, etc
- Drive budget and forecast process, providing commentary to senior leadership team on business performance
- Engage in process improvement projects related to enhancing operational efficiency
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 10 years financial planning & analysis experience gained from a sizeable organization within the retail industry
- Advanced User in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.