Our client a leading Fintech company is actively looking for Full Stack Developer to join their IT team.
We are now seeking for FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Analyzing technological problems in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing the same if required
- Undertake and deploy in-house application including testing, implementation, and conducting UAT for banking equipment
- Participate in collection of application requirements, and maintain in-house documentation on all technical specifications
- Maintain track record of reported incidents and provide a regular updates to internal team or end users
- Work closely with global and local support teams for any trouble-shooting in the diagnosis of technical issues experienced by end users
- Degree holder in IT, computer science or equivalent;
- 0-3 years IT working experience in application support or development, fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Project implementation process experience
- Good knowledge in MS-Windows and networking.
- Familiar with programming language (Java/C# ) would be an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.