My Client is one of the leading Asset Management in Asia and Europe. They are currently going through a digital transformation and looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join their Technology Team to maintain and improve it's technology solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop user-facing in-house Web Applications.
- Ensuring smooth connection and look for improvement between front end application and backend.
- Distributing APP to app stores and monitoring user comments and ASO
- Write clean, readable, maintainable code.
- Research on new web technologies in financial industry.
- Understand and convert business ideas into product development.
Bachelor or master's degree major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3-5 years' experience in frontend / full-stack software development.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility, as well as web application development.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JS, Modern JS frameworks (ReactJS/Angular), Azure. Knowledge in Python/C++/Java will be a plus
- Experience in backend developing with permission control and data aggregation is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Attitude: Positive thinking, can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile, detail-oriented, reliable.
- Organized, Critical thinker, Inquisitive. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Language skills: English and Mandarin are required.