Our client is a leading global Insurer for both Life and General Insurance.
FUNCTIONAL HEAD, PLANNING CONTROL AND GROUP REPORTING
- Manage the team responsible for reporting and analysis for both Life and P&C business
- Provide business and financial insights to senior management for decision making
- Drive the business planning and forecasting exercise for both Life and P&C business
- Develop and present the 3 years rolling strategic plan for both Life and P&C business in Hong Kong:
- In depth trend analysis, market and competitor analysis, regulatory and external factors review for a sound business plan
- Engage and assist business unit and department heads in planning exercise
- Deep-dive of group strategic initiatives and localization of these initiatives
- Scenario and sensitivity testing for impact analysis and planning mitigation action
- Review and propose capital management options
- Monitor the execution of plan and variance in results
- Track closely the technical ratios and reasons for variance
- Expense management with an objective to channelize investments in value add initiatives
- Develop policies for budgetary control
- Manage planning and budgeting systems from a functional perspective
- Advises business heads on general budget performance, alerting of special circumstances or concerns.
- Manage all the management reports
- Reports to multiple stakeholders like Group, Regional, Management, Business heads and Departmental heads.
- Manage monthly financial closing meeting
- Regularly review reporting structures and streamline reporting requirements
- Automate reports/ dashboards
- Prepare business case and plans to justify investments
- Cost-benefit analyses for all major investments covering benefits of current and proposed program proposals, capital requirements, costs, breakeven, IRR, etc.
- Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis;
- Manage the technical accounting team responsible for A&H reinsurance reconciliations, analysis and settlement
- Develop high quality work teams with clear accountabilities and performance expectations to ensure ability to deliver high performance.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in reporting, analysis and planning in insurance business, with 5+ years in middle management positions.
- Fluent in English. Mandarin and Cantonese skills would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with various key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to drive major initiatives
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professiona
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.