Our client is the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange with strong client base and competitive products . Due to business expansion, a FX Dealing Manager/ Senior FX Dealer is needed to join their growing team with attractive package.
We are now seeking for a FX Dealing Manager/ Senior FX Dealer
- Provide day-to-day FX execution service to corporate clients.
- Achieve and exceed the team's FX Dealing revenue targets though providing advisory to clients.
- Develop and nurture client relationships though updating clients on currency movements and market events.
- Portfolio management - "Retain" and "Grow" the businesses with the Corporate/SME clients in their portfolio.
- Deliver customized solutions [Hedging/Payment] that help clients protect their portfolios, optimize their efficiency and maximize opportunities in diverse global markets
- Ensure corporates compliance with regulatory requirements for dealing in Fx Structural products
- Perform root cause analysis for their respective clients to increase STP and reduce client inquiries.
- Partner with Client Service teams/Dealing Support team to help change client behaviour where required to remove manual processes.
- Partner with technology strategy/Product team to help identify internal and external facing technology improvement opportunities.
- At least 5 yrs Solid FX dealing / execution experience typically from Banks or other Financial Institutions
- Solid experience in managing client relationships in the corporate secto
- 3 years of people management experience which involves coaching, developing and mentoring a team
- Familiar with FX Spot / Forward / Options related products
- Client relationship experience will be highly preferred.
- Highly motivated individual with sales mindset
- First language: Cantonese / Fluent in English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.