Our client is a global General Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia and Lloyds in US.
They are now seeking for expand the Actuary team across the function and seeking for Actuary Analyst General Insurance
- Review and prepare quarterly reviews and reports
- Pricing projects when required
- Assist in design appropriate enterprise risk management framework to manage and price the product risk
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance with local authority and other external regulatory bodies
- Provide adhoc actuarial-related advice, and learn and understand IFRS 17 reporting standard
- Actuary degree and good progress in actuarial qualifications with either US, UK, Australia Actuarial Institutes or CAS
- At least 3 year's experience with a General Insurer. Life candidates will be considered
- Strong team player and independent
- Good analytical skill and communication
- Detail oriented
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.