We are currently seeking a General Insurance - Loss Adjuster (Engineering and Construction)
- Assess and adjust quotations of damaged assets, as necessary.
- Research and establish assets market values.
- Prepare client reports in an accurate & timely manner.
- Update claims management system as required.
- Answer Client, Insured and Third Party queries effectively.
- Confirm receipt of Instructions to Insurer.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner, as required.
- Update Claims Management System as required as an Adjuster.
- Effectively deal with service/product replacement providers.
- Ensure matters offered for filing are filed in an appropriate & timely manner.
- Retrieve files from archive on request.
- Focus on what matters to the Customer and promote Clients' insurance brands
- Promote the Company's ethics and values
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and competing demands.
- Strong commercial acumen to demonstrate credibility in the market place and manage operations in an effective way.
- Strong communicator - is articulate, shows tact and diplomacy, respecting local cultures and customs.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability in order to analyse information/problems correctly and make sound judgements, timely decisions.
- Excellent business development / relationship management skills to maintain existing client list and win new work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general insurance and the legal knowledge loss adjusters need to possess and the key elements of a loss adjuster's terms of engagement and the steps involved in the loss adjusting process.
- Minimum 1-3 years practical Engineering and Construction Loss Adjusting.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional