We are currently seeking the General Insurance - Technical Director
- Manage teams that assess and adjust quotations of damaged assets, as necessary.
- Lend experience to more junior staff in relation to research and establishing asset market values.
- Prepare reports in an accurate & timely manner.
- Update claims management system as required.
- Answer Client, Insured and Third Party queries effectively as and when required.
- Effectively deal with service and product replacement providers.
- Build a network of influential stakeholders in the market and actively pursue new opportunities for business development, across both the local and international markets.
- Attend seminars and engage with local industry experts to tap into new and emerging markets.
- Provide specialist technical support and supervision to teams to ensure successful delivery of a high-quality service provision,
- Embed, supervise, refine and ultimately deliver the new Loss Adjusting Principles & Standards programme as a BAU function of the business.
- Implement the new LAPS QA framework to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop innovative solutions to enhance business practice and demonstrated efficiencies.
- Focus on what matters to the customer and promote client's insurance brands.
- Monitor and track performance to budget and review processes to ensure productivity and efficiency targets are met.
- Manage the P&L effectively, ensuring corporate governance and robust cost control.
- Provide effective leadership to the office, giving guidance and support to ensure high levels of service delivery, driving employee engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate a loss adjusting businesses, including how their role contributes to the effective operational management of the organisation and the purpose and characteristics of business plans.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and competing demands.
- Strong commercial acumen to demonstrate credibility in the market place and manage operations in an effective way.
- Strong communicator - is articulate, shows tact and diplomacy, respecting local cultures and customs.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability in order to analyse information/ problems correctly and make sound judgements, timely decisions.
- Excellent business development/ relationship management skills to maintain existing client list and win new work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general insurance and the legal knowledge loss adjusters need to possess and the key elements of a loss adjuster's terms of engagement and the steps involved in the loss adjusting process.
- Minimum 12 years practical loss adjusting.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.