Our client is a sizable conglomerate Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Established for nearly 70 years, with reputable expansion with the region. Currently there's an exciting opportunity to join as General Manager of Human Resources for one of their specific Business Unit.
We are now seeking for a GENERAL MANAGER OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- Leading a team of 10, report directly to Group Head of Human Resources
- In change of HR planning business strategies and assist the business in achieving business goals
- Act as a business partner to support business heads and functional heads
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all HR issues including staff engagement, talent retention and development plan
- Oversees the overall human resources operations, including but not limited to talent acquisitions, talent management and development, compensation review, performance management, headcount budget, and coaching of junior HR team members
- Ensured that sufficient admin support is provided to business to ensure smooth running of the business
- University graduates in Human Resources Management or related major with professional certificate in HR Management is preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant HR experience
- Possesses an all rounded HR experience covering recruitment, HR business partnering, C&B, talent management, performance review etc
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jacky Cheung at +852 2986 1995
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.