Our client is a pioneer in real estate industry globally with prestigious portfolio. Due to its expanding project pipelines, there is an instrumental role in leading the property development division.
We are now seeking for General Manager.
- Leading the team of professionals to ensure that key targets are translated into tactical business plans
- Identify the potential investment opportunities and business partners
- Develop effective land acquisition and development strategies for the new development
- Liaison with government authorities, consultants, local agencies and other stakeholders to ensure the projects to be completed in timely and cost-effective manner
- Conduct market research and analysis both in sales and rental transaction
- Ability to work and manage a diversified project portfolio
- Responsible for overall P&L performance and detailed financial reports
- Establish best practices for business processes, internal control and regulatory compliance
- Tertiary educated in Real Estate, Surveying, Project Management or related discipline
- At least 15 years of solid experiences with significant exposure with developers
- Strong business acumen, excellent in problem solving abilities and analytical minds
- Excellent proven track record in people management is an advantage
- Sound knowledge on statutory compliance
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.