An internationally renowned Private Corporation engaged in Manufacturing and Trading of Lifestyle products is expanding aggressively across Asia. With aggressive expansion plans, they are seeking for an experienced Finance Manager (Corporate) to sit under the Head Office and manage a sizeable Finance team.
We are now seeking for a GROUP FINANCE MANAGER
- Lead a sizeable team and report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Responsible for end to end finance functions, including management reporting, cost analysis, KPI performance analysis, cash flow management etc.
- Liaise with external parties (bankers, auditors, tax consultants) on internal control, tax planning and VAT matters.
- Work closely with local finance teams in other regions to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Assist in adhoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 15+ years relevant experience in a listed & well-established corporation, with at least 5+ years in management position.
- Experience in Manufacturing / Trading industries is highly advantageous
- Hands on Project Experience, IFRS reporting, Outsource Projects etc.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with strong business acumen
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.