This positions sits on the Group Finance team of a highly reputable Hong Kong-listed conglomerate that operates in over 50 countries across 8 business sectors. To meet the demands of a growing business, they are now seeking a high-caliber finance professional to join their team.
We are now seeking for a Group Finance Manager - Management Reporting.
- Report to the Group Management Accounting Director
- Conduct analysis on business performance of the group related to profitability, return on investment, etc
- Be the business partner to cross function heads of global subsidiaries, understanding financial impacts from changes in regulatory and statutory requirements
- Populate management reports, ensuring budgets and forecasts are prepared timely and efficiently
- Participate in the preparation of interim and annual reports, emphasizing on performance of global subsidiaries
- Drive process improvement and system enhancement projects to ensure best financial practices within the Group
- Evaluate return on investment and feasibility of capital expenditure projects
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 6 years auditing and/or accounting experience gained
- within the Big 4 and multinational businesses
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be advantageous
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.