A Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate is seeking for an experienced Finance Manager join their growing Finance team in Hong Kong. With expansion plans across Asia, they are continuing to expand at a fast rate despite the current market situation.
We are now seeking for a GROUP FINANCE MANAGER
- As part of the management team, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and lead a small team.
- As part of the Management Reporting & Consolidation team, you are responsible for month-end closing reports, consolidation of financial statements, BOMs, variance analysis etc.
- Liaise with external auditors for interim/annual reporting and other ad hoc projects, such as system implementation, streamline internal control or process improvement.
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent in Accounting / Finance or any related discipline. Master degree holders are advantageous.
- ACCA / CPA qualified or equivalent. Trained in Big 4 Accounting firm is a MUST
- At least 8+ years of Post Qualification Experience (PQE) and of which 3+ years in a management capacity.
- Strong command of English & Chinese, both in writing and speaking.
- Candidates experienced in Trading / Manufacturing / Retail is highly advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of up-to-date accounting standards, HKEX listing rules and compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems; experience working with SAP is preferred.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.