A renowned Multi National Corporation (MNC) is seeking for an experienced Finance Consolidation Manager to join their APAC Headquarters in Hong Kong. With over 20 international offices around the globe, they are continuing to expand at a fast rate despite the current market situation.
We are now seeking for a FINANCE MANAGER (GROUP CONSOLIDATION)
- As part of the management team, you will be reporting to Chief Financial Officer
- Fully accountable for end to end finance functions, monthly consolidation packages, management reporting, annual audit, external reporting etc.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS
- Work closely with colleagues in international offices and ensure timely report
- Liaise with external auditors for interim/annual reporting and other ad hoc projects, such as system implementation or process improvement.
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent in Accounting / Finance or any related discipline. Master degree holders are advantageous.
- ACCA / CPA qualified or equivalent. Trained in Big 4 Accounting firm is a MUST
- At least 8+ years of Post Qualification Experience (PQE) and of which 3+ years in a management capacity.
- Strong command of English & Chinese, both in writing and speaking.
- Sound knowledge of up-to-date accounting standards, Group Consolidation and able to meet compliance requirements
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.