Hong Kong Head Office offers fast-track career development and prestigious central office location
We are now seeking for Head of Corporate Banking - MNC Bank
As a Department Head, you'll report to Hong Kong Country Head/GM.
- Develop a portfolio of corporate clients within the Wholesale Banking department
- Recommend and pitch customized product solutions to clients and help leverage the bank to become the leading bank of choice.
- Achieve various team business targets and contribute to the team performance
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to junior members
- Assist the country head to manage corporate banking division to achieve maximum revenue return for the bank while maintaining excellent service.
- Prepare sound business credit applications to ensure a smooth origination and execution processes.
- Identify event driven opportunities and build excellent relationships with clients to provide customized solutions.
- Conduct in-depth financial and credit assessment and work within the credit policy and parameters of the bank.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- 20+ years previous experience as a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager within Local Corporate segment
- Experienced leadership role
- Formulate and implement business strategy for the firms corporate banking business
- Develop customer, sales presentations, delivering solutions and sales reviews
- Drive financial performance for the transactional banking business
- Engage different stakeholders to develop products to facilitate transactional banking strategy
- Engage different stakeholder to formulate and implement strategy to enhance customer experience Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.