We are now seeking for a HEAD OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- Set the tone for excellence in Corporate Governance across the portfolio of manufacturing insurance entities.
- Provide specialist corporate governance advice and support to the insurance legal entities, working in collaboration with the appointed Company Secretaries, and liaising with relevant Group Functions such as Legal, Compliance and Risk as needed.
- Provide assurance to the Office of the Group Head of Insurance that all manufacturing entity Boards are running effectively and in accordance with all Group and Regulatory expectations.
- Ensure that each manufacturing insurance entity is fulfilling all of their required shareholder, Group and regulatory obligations through close liaison with the Group Insurance Exco and sub-committees, entity CEOs and Company Secretaries.
- Systemising and providing assurance to the Group Head of Insurance on the entity-level governance
- Ensure Group and Entity Directors receive sufficient training to remain fit and proper persons, sourcing specialist content for emerging matters as required.
- Be responsible for the annual review of Independent Director fees across all manufacturing entities.
- Ensure all manufacturing entity Boards run timely Effectiveness Reviews, advising on good practices.
- Ensure all manufacturing entity Boards establish and maintain effective and comprehensive annual Schedules of Board Business.
- Act as Secretary to the Life Advisory Council, organizing meetings, agendas, papers and minutes as needed.
- Qualified company secretary or lawyer with specialist international experience and knowledge in corporate governance within large and complex Life Insurers
- Technical precision, attention to detail and timeliness are vital
- Proven senior stakeholder navigating, collaboration and influencing skills in the context of a multinational financial services organization
- Ability to mobilise diverse and dispersed stakeholders to achieve rapid results
- Contributing to a high performance culture with a values-driven mentality
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jin Wong +852 2986 1947
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.