Our client, a leading luxury retailer, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for HEAD OF CUSTOMER INSIGHTS
- To report and present to management team on a regular basis results of customer and product performance, campaign results that includes key KPIs as well as learning and insights from these results and their impact to deliver business results.
- Track and monitor trading performance including but not limited to looking into sales, customer, product and store metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Extract relevant information and insights to provide updates and facilitate discussions at weekly trade meeting and related meetings to support VP as well as retail teams
- Annual Plan development - support VP in developing annual business plan and budgets with necessary reports to track and report business KPIs
- Support VP as well as internal teams including but not limited to Sales & Service, Online Retail and Marketing teams in generating reports and analysis, perform modelling and projections to support strategy development and business plans
- Support the development of Marketing and CRM plans by working with relevant internal team to provide reports and analysis needed for development of campaign proposals, campaign tracking and post mortems, ensuring that the business objectives are clearly understood
- Support Clientele initiatives of retail team including but not limited to providing input for performance measures and plans, managing team to maintain the mapping of customer to staff, generating performance KPIs and provide additional insights as required
- Bachelor degree
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in reporting, analysis and planning in luxury retail, with 5+ years in middle management positions.
- Good analytical skill, especially with figures
- Experience working for a consultancy firm would be an advantage
- Extensive business analytics experience from MNC, preferably from a luxury retail space.
- Excellent communication skill with strong business acumen
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.