Our client is a listed corporation based in Hong Kong. They are seeking a key member for their digital transformation to provide inputs to define and execute a strategic roadmap for enterprise data architecture by identifying the current landscape and future business goals.
We are now seeking for Head of Data Engineering / Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines, preferably with a Master's degree
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in data analytics, data mining or data science role, of which 5 years as a BI engineer / professional or Data Engineer is a must
- Proficient and experienced in designing, building, operating and maintaining data lake and data warehouse, data ingestion using prominent ETL tools, data visualization and building dashboards
- Proven track record on leading high-performing data analytic teams to deliver advanced quantitative analysis and statistical modelling that make positively impact to business performance
- Experienced in using common data science toolkits, such as Tableau, R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Proven command of R, Python, C#, Java, C++, Scala or similar languages
- A result oriented team builder and lead by example
- Good business acumen and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Lead a team of data engineers responsible for enabling the Group's customer insight analytics capabilities. Building, operate and maintain the customer data platform for the Group
- Lead the design and building of data lake and data warehouse architecture using emerging technologies and tools
- Ingest data into the data platform from various data sources and perform data cleansing, tagging and segmentation
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting data platform design standards. Solid understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build generic solutions to improve efficiency
- Model data and metadata to support reporting, analytics, and data science programs. Find and create new data sources and ETLs to expand analytical capabilities
- Dive deep into fuzzy problems, and answer critical business questions. Extract valuable insights from data to better understand our customers
- Explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a wide audience, including senior executives
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards and data visualizations
- Define and manage SLAs for all data sets and processes running in production
- Work with relevant internal and external domain experts to set up data compliance and governance best practices. Manage and operate the platform strictly in line those best practices
APPLY FOR THIS Head of Data Engineering / Architect
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.