Our client is a well-known property management company in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HEAD OF HR.
- Develop strategic solutions to people development and retention issues including talent reviews, succession planning, employer branding, calibration reviews and performance management
- Work closely with HR team in APAC and the business to drive HR projects involved with talent management, manpower planning and other HR initiatives
- Deliver HR leadership in all aspects of business strategy to create company structure, performance systems, business processes, solutions and metrics aimed at performing business goals and developing talents
- Build strong work relationships with all level of business leaders, be able to influence and coach leadership in effectively managing human capital
- Identify and provide decision support on organisational structure solutions based on changing business needs, also reporting to management
- Participate in any other ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by senior managements
- Degree holder Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR generalist experience, preferably in sizable industry
- Good knowledge in HK Labour Ordinance, other country's labour law knowledge will be a plus
- Mature, proactive, decision making, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS office applications and HR systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.