We are now seeking for the Head of Insurance Partnership Distribution - Growth
- Formulate and implement the overarching partnerships strategy and proposition and commercial development plan in meeting the business objectives, financial targets and growth plan.
- Explore, identify and develop partner networks and opportunities through organic/ inorganic, traditional/ non-traditional or other innovative distribution options
- Launch of new partnerships and new initiatives with existing partners in line with company strategies
- Develop and drive sales result and marketing related plan, initiatives or projects in achieving financial targets for new partnerships
- Research, analyse and monitor market trends, intelligence and competition
- Lead the end-to-end project management of the partnership development process from prospecting, pitching, evaluation, negotiation, signing and launching for the new partnership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in ensuring systems and procedures readiness in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships
- Coordinate and manage relationships with existing partners and leverage the relationships to greater collective impact
- Develop strategic initiatives to enhance and sustain business performance, partnership value and market success
- Minimum 8 years of experience in strategic sales and partnership development
- Experience in insurance, bancassurance, health or medical industry a plus
- Demonstrated proven ability and success in finding and launching successful partnership that have led to growth in revenue and profitability
- Possessed a strong network or relationship of potential partnerships that are readily for targeting and developing
- Strong analytic skills in financial, planning and operational
- Proactive, self-driven, results oriented, welcome challenges with team spirit, passion for winning while excelling in leadership
- Excellent presentation, communications, and negotiation skills with senior level executives
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) in dealing with business agreements
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.