Our client is a well-known international insurance firm based in Hong Kong.
Due to an expanding team and growth they are now seeking a Head of Medical Underwriting to be based in the HK office.
- Responsible for the portfolio management through monthly results analyst and monitoring the underwriting controls and the development of new products.
- Conduct the technical reviews of contracts, wording, coverage and products
- Review, analyse, accept or reject risk in line with the company's guidelines and procedures
- Established underwriting guidelines and procedures
- Work with Legal and Compliance to ensure all materials are compliant according to the associated regulators, also to make sure the team of underwriters are aware of the local procedures and regulations
- Provide training, management and regular team support
- Degree in insurance or medical related degree, ANZIIF
- At least 8 year's insurance underwriting medical knowledge and at least 5 years in a management environment
- Proven analytical skills to ensure the portfolio is managed to deliver acceptable results
- Demonstrate effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. To be able deal with all levels of internal and external personal
- Written & verbal skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Our client will offer a very competitive salary package and working benefits
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.