This is a newly created position sitting in the group headquarters of a private-equity backed multi-national corporation. The business is engaged in the distribution and sales of highly-specialized mechanical and electronic components for commercial transportation applications.
As part of the business turn-around strategy, they are now seeking a high-calibre candidate to assume the position of Head of Project Management Office.
- Report to the Managing Director, with functional management of relevant departments
- Ensure the successful implementation of Enterprise PMO strategies, responsibilities, services and deliverables
- Provide support to project planning, milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting; financial management; change management across the PMO
- Assess and identify opportunities within the business to enhance and maximize revenue vis-à-vis pricing strategies, product line enhancement, etc
- Engage in process improvement initiatives within the Supply Chain organization to improve the way products are sold
- Accountable for ensuring PMO deliverables are met efficiently and timely
- Relevant Bachelor / Master Degree
- A minimum of 10 years consulting / project management experience gained from a sizeable organization
- Significant experience at a senior level in a PMO function
- Demonstrated track record in working with, and managing relationships with senior leadership teams
- A veteran in driving operational efficiencies to meet top-line growth objectives
- Fluency in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.