Our client is a Chinese Bank with office in Hong Kong. Due to new business expansion, they are now seeking for a Head of Wealth Management to set up a new department.
We are now seeking for
HEAD OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Setting up the new wealth management infrastructure and platform for the company
- Lead and manage the overall strategy, growth and profitability of Wealth Management.
- Provide investment directions, strategies, policies and provide high quality advisory services.
- Ensure the procedure and compliance guidelines are strictly complied
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications to acquire SFC Licensed representative status for Types 1, 4 & 9 regulated activities activities /HKMA regulatory
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant working experience in private banks or wealth management business in Hong Kong
- Strong knowledge in investment products
- Candidates who has strong client base would be a plus
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written including Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.