Our client is a well-known luxury retail brand, headquarter in Europe. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR ADMINISTRATOR.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, employee engagement
- Handle C&B functions such as benefit administration, taxation, MPF, medical enrolment and others
- Support in end to end recruitment process for both front line and back office vacancies
- Update and maintain employee database records in HR systems, using WorkDay
- Assist in staff engagement activities such as annual dinner, team events, Christmas parties
- Prepare and consolidate monthly HR reports and related HR documents
- Support any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant HR experience in retail industry
- Cheerful, flexible, strong numerical sense, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge in HR systems such as WorkDay is a plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.