Our client is one of the rapid growing tech accessory brand in the world. It has grown to a sizeable ensemble within 8 years of time. Our client values energetic, passionate, young new blood, as well as good interpersonal skills who can strongly represent their own brand to join their team.
We are now seeking for a HR AND ADMIN MANAGER (START-UP COMPANY).
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources services including recruitment and selection, manpower planning, compensation and benefit, benefits administration, leave management, company image building, staff record maintenance and training & development
- Responsible for monthly payroll including day-to-day payroll activities, final payment and tax reporting
- Assist in office administration duties
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, former exposure in retail industry would be an advantage
- Energetic, self-driven, proactive, detail minded with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.