Our client is a leading retail group with offices globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR DIRECTOR, APAC (CHANGE MANAGEMENT/ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT).
- Lead and implement change management methodologies and strategies across the APAC region for the rollout of SAP S4 system
- Manage readiness and complex changes in order to support this large system implementation
- Develop and drive the change management methodologies in order to create a strategy to support the people & organizational needs required for the initiative
- Interface with different levels of the organization to focus on the changes to business processes, employees' mindset and reassuring them of the new system
- Identify opportunities to support the company employees being impacted by the change
- Facilitate workshops with business teams on the impact this change may have with staff
- Oversee entire change management process to successfully deliver the changes
- Influence and negotiate with corporate executives and key stakeholders
- Work closely with internal teams such as Project Management Office, IT, systems training team, etc.
- Create change project plan that is feasible and aligned with overall project deliverables
- Master or Bachelor degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in change/project management, regional preferred
- Good experience with implementing and SAP system or other ERP systems
- Working experience in retail, fashion, luxury or consumer products industry is preferred
- Strong experience in delivering large, complex cross-functional projects
- Excellent at influencing key decision makers such as executives and c-levels
- Solid understanding of how people experience changes and system technology process changes
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills
- Strong in managing and providing coaching to team members
- Flexible, proactive and able to work in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.