Our client is a well-known listed company with a variety of business units including pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer products, research & development in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR DIRECTOR.
- Responsible for full spectrum HR functions including recruitment & selection, learning & development, compensation & benefits, performance management, organisational development
- Drive strategic planning and HR initiatives according to company's needs
- Implement and revamp HR policies and procedures in accordance to group level
- Identify and retain high performers, manage talent development programs and establish talent pool
- Provide decision support on organisational structure solutions based on changing business needs
- Degree holder Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant HR generalist experience, with over 5 years of leadership experience, preferably in sizable listed companies and familiar with Chinese working culture experience
- Work experience in pharmaceutical, FMCG, proper management, resources & environment industries will be a plus
- Good knowledge in HK Labour Ordinance, knowledge in China Labour law will be a plus
- Mature, proactive, decision making, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS office applications and HR systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.