Our client is a sizable European based environmental services company. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR MANAGER (1 YEAR CONTRACT).
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, learning & development, employee relations
- Work closely with hiring manager to drive manpower planning, retention, end to end recruitment cycle
- Lead various HR projects such as policy review, handbook relaunch, mass recruitment and others
- Act as HRBP providing HR advisory for business entities
- Manage C&B exercises such as salary benchmarking, performance management
- Participate in any ad hoc HR projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant HRBP or HR generalist experience in sizable companies, with 3 years in HR management experience/position
- Fast paced, flexible mobility, high accuracy, energetic and open minded
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.