Our client is a Leading Electronics Manufacturing Company with over 150 headcount based in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth and expansion in other regions, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR MANAGER
- Responsible for full spectrum of all round HR functions including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, staff relations, learning and development, and other key HR duties
- Liaise closely with department heads and line managers on HR strategic planning / HR initiatives
- Design and drive talent development, employee engagement and performance management programs
- Lead annual practice of survey and benchmarking exercises
- Review and develop HR policy and procedures to ensure they are in line with local labor regulations
- Participate in any HR projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience, experience in consumer electronics or manufacturing industry preferred
- Hands on, flexible, leadership experience, detail minded, and able to work in a fast paced environment independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills with different levels of managers and staff
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.