Our client is a leading apparel and garment manufacturer with offices/factories globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR MANAGER (C&B), APAC.
- Responsible for local and global C&B projects covering Hong Kong and other regions
- Take part in the design and development of different compensation strategies and support all aspects of rewards management, develop and review job grading structure and salary package for APAC region
- Prepare proposals and analytic reports for senior managements to review
- Communicate closely with senior management and other region's HR regarding benefit policies review and alignment
- Support in HRIS enhancements, involve in annual exercises; salary review, performance management, medical plan and insurance renewals, benchmark benefits to keep abreast of market practices
- Provide internal consultancy service and assistance for senior management
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant compensation & benefits projects experience, preferably working in sizable companies
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance, knowledge in other regions will be a plus
- Independent, strong analytical skills and numerical sense, result oriented, detail minded with a positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.