My client is a home appliance manufacturer and their main hub is based in Hong Kong. They have factories in china and SEA.
We are seeking for a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER - HK & CHINA OPERATION
- Formulate HR regulations and policies and implement best practices for Hong Kong and China
- Responsible to drive the improvement program in different region
- Responsible for different employee engagement and staff communication programs
- Organize and coordinate different kinds of staff activities and team building programs
- Enhance the internal communication channel among different levels of employees to ensure corporate value are disseminated across the whole organization
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- 5 year+ HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- Solid knowledge of HK and China employment laws and modern HR best practices
- Familiar with Employee compensation models, and benefit programmes.
- Ability to deliver high levels of performance and service excellence while managing workload in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated & a strong communicator
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.