Our client is an International Law Firm with corporate offices around the world. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR OFFICER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment and selection, learning & development, employee engagement, compensation & benefits
- Handle end to end recruitment process for corporate office positions
- Support and prepare C&B administration and training coordination
- Drive and organize training events, internal and external team activities
- Participate in any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience working in Law firms
- Positive attitude, proactive, fast paced and a good team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge in HR systems is a plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be an asset
- Immediate available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.