Our client is an International Manufacturing Company with offices globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an HR OFFICER
- Responsible for full process of both local and regional HR projects
- Collect data from managements and stakeholders that are from different locations
- Consolidate data throughout the project and provide analytic solutions for key leaders
- Prepare reports for management to review by gathering, researching and analyzing data collection
- Support in meeting coordination, conference call arrangements, take meeting minutes, room bookings etc.
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR Management / Mathematics / Data analytic or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant HR Analytic / Data Management / Reporting experience, preferably experience in sizable companies
- Have a great numerical sense, data driven, fast paced and self-motivated attitude
- Proficient in Excel, QlikView, Tableau etc.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.