Our client is an international educational organisation, headquarter in Europe and Hong Kong is a regional office. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them. The role has regional exposure and high chances to be converted as perm.
We are now seeking for a HR Officer (6-MONTH CONTRACT)
- Handle general HR administrative functions including recruitment and selection, C&B administration and operations, support employee performance management, learning and development, and employee relations, etc.
- Coordinate with HRBP and Regional Recruitment Team on recruitment needs
- Assist in handling visa or work permit for expatriates
- Maintain an effective Human Resources Information System and proper employee records
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- One to two years of solid working experience as human resources generalist preferably in a sizable organisation, experience in handling expatriates would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, detail minded with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication ability in both Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Immediately available candidates preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Elsa Lam +852 2986 1993.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.