Our client is a leading global manufacturing group. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR OFFICER (ALL-ROUNDED, 19K)
- Handle general HR functions including recruitment and selection, staff movement, performance management, employee relations, leave management, etc.
- Assist in end to end recruitment process
- Organize staff activities including annual dinner, Christmas party, etc
- Maintain an effective Human Resources Information System and proper employee records
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least three years of solid working experiences in Human Resources preferably in a sizable organization, former exposure in manufacturing industry will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, detail minded with a positive attitude
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Immediately available candidates preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.