Our client is a luxury retail brand in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR SPECIALIST / HR OFFICER
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, learning & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits
- Support in on/off boarding for internal staff, new joiner orientation and coordination
- Take part in L&D coordination; training course enrolment, prepare training materials, sourcing vendors etc.
- Consolidate and prepare HR reports for managements to review
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in sizable companies
- Energetic, detail minded, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office applications, knowledge in HR systems will be a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.