Our client is the world's largest luxury five stars hotel group. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (LUXURY FIVE STARS HOTEL)
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources services including recruitment and selection, manpower planning, employee relations training and development, internal communications and benefit administration
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, selecting, interviewing and onboarding
- Coordinate and facilitate training solutions in accordance with the company's development strategy
- Develop, enhance and nurture long-term relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of solid HR experience in full spectrum from sizeable organization
- Former exposure in hotel industries would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management skills and leadership skills, detail minded with a positive attitude
- Good command in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.