Our client, a well-known manufacturing enterprise, is currently looking for a team head to join their Infrastructure team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
- Reviewing existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology and products to ensure operational requirements are met and to support business re-engineering as needed
- Experience in planning, implementation and administration of network infrastructure, datacenter, systems & servers, business continuity management (BCM), disaster recovery (DR) management, infrastructure security management and remote network management
- Responsible for project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line and budget management (ERP and Infrastructure)
- Managing the infrastructure (system, network and security) team, ensuring that operations runs smoothly. IT needs of the business are delivered and supported in a timely and cost effective manner
- 8-10 years of experience in managing IT infrastructure, in which at least 5 years of experience in management
- Familiar with IT security, network and Linux server system
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Excellent people development, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Dustin Leung +852 2986 1989
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.