We are currently seeking an INSURANCE - ASSISTANT IFRS 17 PROJECTS MANAGER (12 MONTHS CONTRACT)
- Understand the settings/parameters of new IFRS 17 subledger and know how to assist Finance team in making financial analysis
- Review and refine new IFRS 17 accounting logic and posting rules
- Review and perform UAT plan and testing on all new process and systems
- Assist in the design of the new processes to enable transition of current closing process from IFRS 4 to IFRS 17
- Assess and analyze the impact of IFRS 17 on financials and KPIs with refinements
- Provide requirements on financial and management reports under the new IFRS 17 subledger
- Closely follow IFRS 17 latest development to assess the market's interpretations and implementation of the new standard.
- Support in making training and other materials
- Adhere to project plans on deliverables
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or IT with Finance knowledge
- 3-5 years' experience in financial/management reporting function in insurance industry
- Knowledge in accounting standard IFRS 9 & 17 is a plus
- Highly adaptable to changes with flexible and positive working attitude
- Proficient in using MS applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Experience in finance project implementation
- A dynamic team player, with excellent coordination, communication, and interpersonal skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.