We are currently seeking an INSURANCE - ASSISTANT POLICY ADMINSTRATION MANAGER (LIFE)
- Ensure all back office operations processing are done within agreed turn-around-time (TAT) and to a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- Manage the overall performance and regular quality assurance checking on all Policy Servicing processes.
- Work with customer complaint team to manage complaint and provide input to BAU for service improvement and risk avoidance.
- Identify ongoing service improvement within Policy Servicing Team, Operations and work closely with other business functions for ongoing customer services improvement
- Work closely with the Customer Services Manager to develop effective working practices with Customer Services which ensure effective and timely response to the queries from customer and broker.
- Monitoring demand on the Policy Servicing function from other functions and ensuring effective resource allocation in support of Policy Servicing BAU activity as well as projects
- Participate in company projects as required, including providing resource to support items such as business requirement, testing and implementation
- Monitor and control operational performance and risk, addressing trends and issues as appropriate
- Responsible Policy Administration related projects
- University graduate preferred.
- FLMI and ACS preferable but not a must
- At least 8 years' experience in the life insurance industry in Policy Servicing
- Good stakeholder management skill and strong leadership skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.