We are currently seeking an INSURANCE ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (CONSTRUCTION) in one of the brokerage firms.
- The job incumbent will be assigned to serve one of our key construction accounts who is a renowned builder for both commercial and residential development. This role will provide professional advice and services on insurance related matters in respect of our Client, provide advisory and administrative support to her Insurance team and work closely with our Broker and Claims team who serves this account.
- Assist our Client to administer insurance to ensure that insurance cover is in line with her guidelines, risk management philosophy, contractual requirements and relevant local regulatory requirements, including administer insurance renewal process, review of insurance coverage, terms and exclusions, seek extensions or endorsements from brokers whenever necessary
- Assist our Client to review the proposed risk transfer solutions for management perusal and decision.
- Assist our Client to handle all insurance claims matters with various stakeholders to ensure that our Client's interests are protected, including but not limited to inspect incident reports, review completed claim forms and provide prompt notification to insurance brokers, liaise and negotiate with insurance brokers, loss adjustors and/or lawyers, monitor claims process and report the management on major claims.
- On behalf of our Client attending regular claims meetings, preparing claims analysis and statistics for management perusal when needed.
- Provide support to our Client's Insurance team in relation to day-to-day administrative matters and training to operation staff.
- Take part in site surveys when needed.
- University graduate and at least 10 years working experience in general insurance field with strong experience in construction insurance, preferable in a broker firm.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager.
- Holder of professional qualifications in Insurance would be an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Chinese.
- Strong leadership, analytical mind and excellent communication skills.
- A good team player.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.