We are currently seeking an INSURANCE - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
- Prepare external and internal Management Information dashboards for designated accounts in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia in an accurate & timely manner
- Update the claims management system as required
- Actively participate in projects to enhance data infrastructure across the Asia region
- Respond to queries from insurer clients, intermediaries, insured policyholders and third parties promptly and helpfully
- Provide specialist technical support and supervision to stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of a high-quality service provision.
- Monitor and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop innovative solutions to enhance business practice and demonstrated efficiencies.
- Focus on what matters to the customer and promote insurer clients' insurance brands.
- Promote Crawford's ethics and values.
- At least 8 years' experience in relevant business analysis roles, of which at least 3 years in financial services.
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, especially general insurance
The candidate should be proficient in:
- Data analytics
- Business process modelling and requirements analysis
- SQL and database management
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Tableau
- Documenting, tracking and reporting against project objectives & milestones
- Change management
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.