We are currently seeking an GENERAL INSURNACE - CLAIMS MANAGER (NON-MOTOR)
- Leads the non-motor claims team and handle Employees Compensation, Property and Public Liability claims.
- Review and settle claim at an optimum level within authority limits.
- Managing and reviewing reserves, customer experience, claim cost management and claim quality.
- Resolving the technical complex issues during daily operations.
- Communicate with intermediaries, policyholders, witnesses, legal and medical professionals on claims cases.
- Adhere to local regulatory and governance requirements throughout the whole claim process.
- Assist Manager in adhoc project/report.
- University degree holder with 8 years experience in property and casualty claim handling.
- Senior ANZIIF / ACII is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good collaborating skills, work closely with the team to achieve team goals
- Self motivated, meticulous, creative and looks for continuous improvements
- Good problem solving skills.
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated
- Good knowledge of Employees Compensation, Property and Public Liability insurance policy coverage
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.